- Experience Observatorium’s practice-based philosophies in public art, place making, and generosity.
- Attend guest lectures in the fields of ecology, architecture, nature preservation, sustainability, history, and public art.
- Learn to combine artistic, social, and sustainable needs.
- Present and experience findings through drawing, text, and photography according to the A-F methodologies of Observatorium and Bureau Venhuizen.
- Immerse yourself in the spirit of the Marin Coast at the Golden Gate.
- Enjoy Headlands’ Artist in Residence experience through open space, studio access, shared meals, and collaboration.
- Engage in highly-focused, individual projects in a group context according to your talents and curiosity.
- Join a public conversation and organic dinner on Thursday, June 9 at Headlands.
- Share workshop findings and generate discussion with a larger audience via selected postings of text, images, and video to the web.